Speed To Spare
Speed to Spare is an efficient entry from the Pine-Thomas Productions assembly line. Ricard Arlen, who'd been a "regular" with the P-T output since the early 1940s, stars as daredevil auto racer Cliff Jordan. Opting for a safer profession, Jordan forms a trucking firm with his somewhat more even-tempered pal Jerry (Richard Travis). Before long, however, the reckless Jordan once more finds himself in hot water, courtesy of all-around villain Pusher (Ian McDonald), the head of a rival trucking concern. Though billed third, Jean Rogers has little to do other than register concern over the carefree Jordan. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218466693
- Region: Region 0