Spell Well: Boost Your Word Power And Your Confidence
1. Identifying different sounds; 2. Checking capital letters; 3. Forming plurals and changing verbs; 4. Using prefixes, suffixes and hyphens; 5. Sorting out the changes; 6. Avoiding common mistakes; 7. Using apostrophes and abbreviations; 8. Revising chapters 1-7; 9. Exploring the dictionary; 10. Discovering the thesaurus; 11.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: How to Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781845280697
- ISBN: 1845280695
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: 2