Spencerian Penmanship Practice Book: The Declaration Of Independence
Spencerian Handwriting averages about 80 copies a week on Bookscan alone This would be the first, original Spencerian practice book on the market Includes sample sentences, practice pages and a lay-flat binding The author's calligraphy Instagram account (@openinkstand) has 26.7k followers Author is a Spencerian handwriting expert and registered member of IAMPETH (The International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers and Teachers of Handwriting)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781612437934
- ISBN: 1612437931
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: CSM WKB