Spyware is any piece of software that secretly installs itself on your computer and starts tracking and recording your computer activities. In general, spyware comes secretly bundled within freeware and shareware software that is downloaded from the Internet. Spyware programs work in the background without your knowledge and collect essential information related to you. This may include your usernames, passwords, bank account numbers, and any other personal and confidential information. This information is usually sent to external sources for malicious purposes. Unlike viruses, spyware programs usually do not display any error messages which make it difficult to detect them. In addition, most computers only have an antivirus program installed and not an antispyware program.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781466221680
- ISBN: 1466221682
- Publication Year: 2011