St. Petersburg: A Portrait Of A Great City
This book celebrates the unique collections of Yale University, chiefly of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, on the occasion of the tercentenary of the city of St. Petersburg. They are unique in that we have here those accounts of early visitors to the capital of the Russian empire set down in books and manuscripts. Other material includes engravings, maps, and photographs, especially a number of candid snapshots of the last tsar and his family.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Carriage Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of New England
- ISBN-13: 9780845731536
- ISBN: 084573153X
- Publication Year: 2003