Stability Of Nonautonomous Differential Equations
This volume covers the stability of nonautonomous differential equations in Banach spaces in the presence of nonuniform hyperbolicity. Topics under discussion include the Lyapunov stability of solutions, the existence and smoothness of invariant manifolds, and the construction and regularity of topological conjugacies. The exposition is directed to researchers as well as graduate students interested in differential equations and dynamical systems, particularly in stability theory.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540747741
- ISBN: 3540747745
- Publication Year: 2007