Stable Isotopes And Plant Carbon Water Relations
This 33-chapter volume presents a critical examination of the importance of stable isotopes in understanding key plant metabolic processes. Key Features* Carbon isotope analyses for estimates of plant water use and metabolism* Integrated estimates of stress impacts and life history in ecological systems* Hydrogen and oxygen isotope analyses for evaluating water sources and transpiration* Use of stable isotopes in scaling from leaf to global levels* Sections include:* History and Theoretical Considerations* Ecological Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation* Agricultural Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation* Genetics and Isotopic Variation* Water Relations and Isotopic Composition
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780122333804
- ISBN: 0122333802
- Publication Year: 1993