Star Track Reading And Spelling
Why another reading scheme?STAR TRACK is for pupils who have not gained any skills from a random exposure to text and need a guided introduction to the rules of literacy.STAR TRACK'S structured worksheets and stories introduce the pupil to only one phonic element at a time.STAR TRACK builds skills cumulatively, and confidence is established because the pupil is never asked to read what he has not been taught.STAR TRACK'S photocopiable masters provide material for class work, homework, easy assessment and record-keeping.STAR TRACK provides worksheets and stories for the famous "exceptions" of English, which are easily tackled once the regular phonic rules have been learnt. Further copies of each of the tracks may be purchased in packs of ten.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781897635827
- ISBN: 1897635826
- Publication Year: 1997