Starting Now Walking Business In Style
Business fashion style guide IRLNot another boring how to business style book...dusty, dusty, dusty.Goodbye campus rules! An essential fresh guide (July 2013) for every woman at the start of her career, this business style book will help you jump into the role of business woman. With tonnes of practical advice (taken from daily life experience in the JKobald.com business fashion stores), playfully leading you through all the small steps on the way to professional business style, the authors Miljana Neskovic and Philipp Kobald will show you how to dress for the modern business environment and how to carry it further. From the very beginning of getting that job interview to working it at the office as the new boss, this book inspires you to choose your business style and own it.This guide mainly focuses on the first steps, but in its comprehensive collection and variety of subjects that are also useful for fashion designers and professional stylists that are focusing on visual corporate identity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781491272091
- ISBN: 1491272090
- Publication Year: 2013