Stathead Baseball: How Data Changed The Sport
"In pro baseball today, it's good to be a stathead. Managers use stats to decide who should be in the lineup each game, where fielders should be positioned, and when to signal for a bunt or a steal. Players use stats to prepare for games and to get an edge from the first pitch to the final out. And sports reporters rely on data to explain the game. Today's baseball fans, who always want to be in the know, get more out of the action by joining the ranks of the statheads"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Compass Point Books
- ISBN-13: 9781543514490
- ISBN: 1543514499
- Publication Year: 2018