Statistical Methods In Medical Research
This book covers all aspects of statistical methods in detail with applications. It presents solutions to the needs of post-graduate medical students, doctors and basic medical scientists for statistical evaluation of data. In present era, dependency on softwares for statistical analysis is eroding the basic understanding of the statistical methods and their applications. As a result, there are very few basic medical scientists capable of analyzing their research data due to lack of knowledge and ability. This book has been written in systematic way supported by figures and tables for basic understanding of various terms, definitions, formulae and applications of statistical methods with solved examples and graphic presentation of data to create interest in this mathematical science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811308260
- ISBN: 9811308268
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1