Academy award nominee David Strathairn stars in co-directors David Gow and Mark Adam's fiery tale of a Jewish, court appointed lawyer assigned the task of defending a murderous neo-Nazi skinhead. David Dunkleman (Strathairn) is a Jewish liberal humanist and a lawyer who works for the court system. Mike Downey (Andrew Walker) is a fierce member of the Aryan brotherhood who stands accused of a brutal, racially motivated murder. Now, behind prison walls, these two disparate souls will clash in the ultimate struggle of ideology as Dunkleman boldly attempts top put his professional beliefs before his personal beliefs, and his client clings to the hate that now threatens to consume both men from the inside out . Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 889290921543