Steve Martin: The Crow: New Songs For The Five String Banjo
(Homespun Tapes). Steve Martin is a comedian, novelist, screenwriter, actor and many other things, but his first love is the banjo. His recent hit CD, The Crow , features 15 original tunes in both clawhammer and Scruggs style. This book of tablature, accurately transcribed by Tony Trischka, is a great learning tool for aspiring players. Also includes an introduction and tuning notes from Tony. Contents: Daddy Played the Banjo * Pitkni County Turnaround * Hoedown at Alice's * Late for School * Tin Roof * Words Unspoken * Pretty Flowers * Wally on the Run * Freddie's Lilt * Saga of the Old West * Clawhammer Medley * Calico Train * Banana Banjo * Blue River Waltz * The Crow. This special edition includes both the tab songbook and the original CD!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Homespun
- ISBN-13: 9781458421128
- ISBN: 1458421120
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: PAP/COM