Steve Mc Curry: The Unguarded Moment
A selection from McCurry's finest photographs, featuring vivid scenes of everyday life around the world - now in paperback The Unguarded Moment showcases 75 photographs that define the work of renowned documentary photographer Steve McCurry. Each image collected here bears witness to a unique encounter, an `unguarded moment,' in which McCurry captures his subjects at their most unselfconscious. Depicting the everyday lives of people from myriad countries and cultures, these stunning reproductions pay tribute to McCurry's enduring fascination with the individual - and this new paperback edition brings this unforgettable work to a new generation of aspiring globetrotters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Phaidon Inc Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780714877358
- ISBN: 0714877352
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint