Stochastic Evolution Systems: Linear Theory And Applications To Non Linear Filtering
This monograph, now in a thoroughly revised second edition, develops the theory of stochastic calculus in Hilbert spaces and applies the results to the study of generalized solutions of stochastic parabolic equations. The emphasis lies on second-order stochastic parabolic equations and their connection to random dynamical systems. The authors further explore applications to the theory of optimal non-linear filtering, prediction, and smoothing of partially observed diffusion processes. The new edition now also includes a chapter on chaos expansion for linear stochastic evolution systems. This book will appeal to anyone working in disciplines that require tools from stochastic analysis and PDEs, including pure mathematics, financial mathematics, engineering and physics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319948928
- ISBN: 331994892X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2