Terry O'Brien scripted and made his directorial debut with this low-budget ($100,000) Canadian comedy-thriller set in upstate New York and Ontario, Canada. Attractive Joey (Lisa Ryder) leads a group of small-time criminals into a plot to kidnap the daughter of self-help guru Robert Buchanon (Randy Hughson), but in the Fargo tradition, the kidnapping goes askew and begins to unravel. Shown at the 1998 Hollywood Film Festival. Bhob Stewart, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Mackinac Media
- UPC: 825452500867
- Region: Region 1