Stop Identity Theft Today
As the quickest growing crime in America, identity theft affects approximately 7 10 million people every single year.Simply put, identity theft is the act of using someone else's personal information, or their actual identity for personal gain. Frighteningly it happens without you even knowing it and once you have become aware of it, in most cases the damage has already been done.This book will show you how NOT to be a victim and if you already have been victimized how to get your identity and life back.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781463789220
- ISBN: 146378922X
- Publication Year: 2011