Stories To Tell Our Children
STORIES TO TELL OUR CHILDREN is an anthology of stories collected from immigrants and refugee students enrolled in adult ESL programs in the United States and Canada. Each one is accompanied by activities designed to invite adults who are new users of English to respond to the stories, and to tell their own as they develop reading and writing skills.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Kenwood Galleria
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780838423622
- ISBN: 0838423620
- Publication Year: 1992