A woman's compassion may be her downfall in this suspense drama. Kate (Angie Everhart) is a wealthy woman who runs a successful restaurant and is involved with the rough-edged but well-meaning Ben (Michael Madsen). One day, Kate's car hits Gil (Stefan Lysenko), a homeless man who was crossing the street. Kate is mortified and takes Gil to the hospital; when she learns that Gil has nowhere to go, she offers, over Ben's strong objections, to let him stay at her estate as he recuperates. As Gil recovers, Kate finds herself becoming attracted to the interesting stranger, but Ben soon learns that Gil has a few secrets that set him apart from just another guy who will work for food. The Stray was the first feature film directed by former editor Kevin Mock. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: NEW VIDEO GROUP
- UPC: 881273000689
- Region: Region [unknown]