In this documentary director Debra Granik (Winter's Bone) provides a look the life of Missouri Vietnam veteran Ron "Stray Dog" Hall. The slice of life style of the film illuminates the many challenges Ron and his family face every day. He's currently the owner/operator of an RV park and an avid biker who is still trying to cope with the emotional wounds from the war. Stray Dog tries to find the balance in his life between his community, his family and fellow vets. Every year he joins thousands of riders on a trip across the country to the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. where he connects with veterans from all over the country. Jennifer Lackman, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ICARUS FILMS
- UPC: 194154563723