Street Fashion Photography: Taking Stylish Pictures On The Concrete Runway
City sidewalks are a concrete runway of style innovations just begging to be photographed. For beginning and seasoned shutterbugs alike, this handy manual is the ultimate guide to capturing great looks spotted on the street. In breezy accessible text, the fashion writers behind the popular blog Street Fashion Style reveal insider tips on all the essentials: choosing on-the-go camera equipment, approaching and styling subjects, securing model releases, composing and lighting an incredible shot, creating a street style blog, and so much more. Fully illustrated with tons of super-chic example shots, this book offers plenty of practical advice for budding street fashion photographers, plus endless inspiration for style seekers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Tyler
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chronicle Books Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781452115375
- ISBN: 1452115370
- Publication Year: 2013