Stress And Burnout In Library Service
This how-to book is for every library manager or staff member who wants to learn how to recognize levels of stress, which symptoms and types of stress can be prologue to career burnout, and the steps that can be taken to deal with stress. This is a positive and in-depth examination of causes and symptoms along with proven stress management skills that information professionals can apply to their careers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Greenwood Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780897746021
- ISBN: 0897746023
- Publication Year: 1991