Studies In Perception And Action Iv: Ninth Annual Conference On Perception And Action
As busy as teachers and scholars are, rarely do they find the time to sample widely from the table of scientific inquiry. This book offers the opportunity to do just that. The fourth volume in the "Studies in Perception and Action" series, it contains a collection of posters presented at the Ninth International Conference on Perception and Action, sponsored by the International Society for Ecological Psychology.Like its predecessor, this volume is a collection of short reports, mostly empirical in nature. The reports are considerably larger than the abstracts presented in the proceedings of many conferences, and provide the authors with opportunities to present arguments, methods, results, and conclusions in condensed forms.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Psychology Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781138876651
- ISBN: 1138876658
- Publication Year: 2019