Study Guides: William Shakespeare
Studying Shakespeare can be tough. This book includes over a dozen study guides from some of Shakespeare's most famous plays. Study Guides Include: Julius Caesar, Hamlet, Richard III, Henry V, Much Ado About Nothing, Measure for Measure, As You Like It, Taming of the Shrew, Othello, Twelfth Night, Henry VIII, King Lear, Anthony and Cleopatra, The Tempest, and Merchant of Venice. Each of these study guides may also be purchased individually.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781495306020
- ISBN: 149530602X
- Publication Year: 2014