Substantive Theory And Constructive Measures: A Collection Of Chapters And Measurement Commentary On Causal Science
Stone and Stenner propose Substantive-Theory and Constructive Measures as crucial elements in determining predictive measures and variance to advance causation in a specified frame of reference. The collected chapters and supplementary measurement commentary provide the details to this approach. Redundancy is purposeful in demonstrating the primacy of theory over data. The collective process is contained in the measurement mechanism, which embodies substantive theory, constructed instrumentation, and assembled data supporting spot-on prediction or identifying errorcausal science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781532036514
- ISBN: 1532036515
- Publication Year: 2018