Suicide: You Don't Have To Die To Live
Suicide is something no one wants to talk about. It conjures up everything that we fear. It requires that we examine our mortality. It paralyzes us. Author Sandra Gould Thompson describes her attempted suicide, along with her experience once departed from her body. This account is not what you expect. The time has passed to be meek and dismissive. If you are afflicted, you must act now! Here is your plan of action.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Booklocker.Com Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781634909938
- ISBN: 1634909933
- Publication Year: 2015