Jason Whitney was always being accused of things he didn't do. So when the bank he works in is robbed, and his notebook found outside the empty safe, Jason is certain no one will believe him and flees. But at least two people stand by him: his devoted sister and Rose, the minister's beautiful daughter. Together they turn to wealthy Rowan Parsons, who agrees to help find Jason and prove his innocence. But several months pass with no word from either of them. The two women fear something has gone terribly wrong. Where could they be? Was the town right -- is Jason a criminal?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thorndike Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780786228638
- ISBN: 0786228636
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: LRG