Super Charge Power Bi: Power Bi Is Better When You Learn To Write Dax
Power BI is a self-service (and enterprise) Business Intelligence (BI) tool that facilitates data acquisition, modeling, and visualization--and the skills needed to succeed with Power BI are fully transferable to Microsoft Excel. There are three learning areas required to master everything Power BI Desktop has to offer: TheM Language, The DAX Language, and analysis. Super Charge Power BI clearly explains the necessary concepts while at the same time giving hands-on practice to engage the reader and help new knowledge stick.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Holy Macro Books
- ISBN-13: 9781615470525
- ISBN: 1615470522
- Publication Year: 2018