Super Mario World
The Reverse Design series looks at all of the design decisions that went into classic games. This is the third installment in the Reverse Design series, looking at Super Mario World. Written in a readable format; this game breaks down nicely into relatively short, separate sections. Reverse Design: Super Mario World is broken down into four sections with the final section a guide for level-by-level. The first three sections look at design history, cadences, skill and themes. The ideal experience of this Reverse Design is for you, the reader, to play each level as you read its analysis.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138323254
- ISBN: 113832325X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint