Super Simple Sewing For Kids
Learning to sew is super simple and lots of fun! This book includes tips to get started, types of stitches, basic material suggestions, and projects that include a porcupine greeting card, fridge magnets, cow hand puppet, and more. Creating a sewing craft increases a child's dexterity, aesthetic sense, and confidence. The Super Simple books help children learn gradually, from the easiest task to the more complex, and lets them have fun while they tackle new projects. The result: a keen sense of creativity, greater patience, and skills that last a lifetime.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: B E S Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781438008257
- ISBN: 1438008252
- Publication Year: 2016