Supporting Successful Interventions In Schools: Tools To Plan, Evaluate, And Sustain Effective Implementation
Evidence-based interventions only benefit learners when they are implemented fully. Yet many educators struggle with successful implementation. This unique book gives practitioners a research-based framework for working with PreK-12 educators to support the effective delivery of academic, behavioral, and social-emotional interventions. Step-by-step procedures are presented for assessing existing implementation efforts and using a menu of support strategies to promote intervention fidelity. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding for easy photocopying, the book includes 24 reproducible worksheets, strategy guides, and fidelity assessment tools. Purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials. This book is in The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series, edited by T. Chris Riley-Tillman.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guilford Pubn
- ISBN-13: 9781462537730
- ISBN: 1462537731
- Publication Year: 2019