When Rah-Rah Tillman, the self-proclaimed king of New York, decides to extend his drug empire south, he makes a deadly mistake and a deadly decision that will change the course of thug history forever. With the flair of a military genius, he invades Charlotte but instead of finding instant thug glory comes face to face with KoKo, a home-grown southern thug, every bit his equal.In what becomes a violent game of cat-and-mouse where neither man is willing to surrender or to retreat, the threat of an all-out civil war between thugs becomes all but certain. There will be blood.When Rah-Rah realizes that he has gone too far and KoKo understands that he has reached the point of no return, thugs from the North and the South mobilize for a war where everything is at stake. But when it is all over, regardless of which side triumphs, the one thing that both Rah-Rah and KoKo will want the world to remember was that the battle was not fought for fame or fortune. It was not fought for glory or bragging rights. It was fought over SWAGGER!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: G Street Chronicles
- ISBN-13: 9780982892329
- ISBN: 0982892322
- Publication Year: 2010