Swarms Of Locusts: The Jesuit Attack On The Faith
Even though the Jesuits exude vast influence and control in the areas of theology, education, recorded history and current media, it is still perplexing that virtually no literature exists exposing the Jesuit s influence on mainline Protestantism. This is what makes Swarms of Locusts such a necessary book. In this work the author uncovers forgotten history regarding the cooperative salvation theology of the Jesuits. The author then builds upon these historical truths and clearly exposes how the Jesuits have permeated all denominations of the Protestant Church. From Cain to Charles Finney, this book historically connects-the-dots and undeniably proves that modern Protestantism has abandoned the Doctrines of Grace and embraced the doctrines of cooperative salvation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iuniverse Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780595252978
- ISBN: 0595252974
- Publication Year: 2002