Swinging London: The Inside Story Of The 60s Capital Of Cool
Chelsea Girls and Carnaby Street, the Rolling Stones and Mary Quant: Swinging London celebrates the unique period between 1964 and 1967 when London became the epicenter of fashionable cool and heady hedonism. A wonderful collection of candid images captures the key figures of this tumultuous time, and an insightful introductory essay reveals the inside story of the happening scene and its notable players.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781783130092
- ISBN: 1783130091
- Publication Year: 2017