Syncopation Etudes For Snare Drum
(Drum Instruction). This group of unique and musical etudes focuses on every aspect of syncopation for the intermediate and advanced player. Here you will find an extensive set of etudes that include syncopation with quarter and eighth notes, eighth and sixteenth notes, and triplets. Moreover, the etudes are presented in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 7/4 3/8 and 5/8 time. Never before has there been such an in-depth presentation of the topic. If you want to develop greater skill in reading syncopation, this exceptional book is a must in the library of any serious drummer.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781540023032
- ISBN: 1540023036
- Publication Year: 2018