Systematic Treatment Of Persistant Psychosis Stopp: A Psychological Approach To Facilitating Recovery In Young People With First Episode Psychosis
Numerous early psychosis programmes are now operating around the globe. There is an urgent need for resource and training material to inform those striving towards best practice in this burgeoning specialised field. This book draws on experience developed at the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre (EPPIC) in Melbourne to describe a cognitively orientated approach for the treatment of young people with enduring positive psychotic symptoms following a first episode of psychosis.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781841842240
- ISBN: 1841842249
- Publication Year: 2002