Systems Of Conservation Laws: Two Dimensional Riemannian Problems
[see attached] This work should serve as an excellent text for graduate students and researchers working in the important area of partial differential equations with a focus on problems involving conservation laws. Written in a clear, accessible style, the book emphasizes more recent results that will prepare readers to meet modern challenges in the subject, that is, to carry out theoretical, numerical, and asymptotical analysis. Key features of this work include: * broad range of topics, from the classical treatment to recent results, dealing with solutions to the 2-D compressible Euler
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Birkhauser
- ISBN-13: 9780817640804
- ISBN: 0817640800
- Publication Year: 2000