Tales From Home
Actress Eleanor Tomlinson, perhaps best known for her role as Demelza in the BBC drama Poldark, released her debut album, Tales from Home, in 2018. The record is a collection of folk-influenced covers, including Carole King's "Tapestry," Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me," and Simon & Garfunkel's "Homeward Bound." The album was produced by British composer Anne Dudley (The Full Monty, American History X) and features a duet with Tomlinson's brother Ross. ~ Bekki Bemrose, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Greenfield
- Seller rating:
- Label: SONY BMG MUSIC
- UPC: 889854738921