Tangle Of The Isles: A Play Of The Hebrides In Two Acts
Charles Fraser, a businessman, goes back to a house in the Hebrides that he owns with his sister, Janet, but he discovers that she has let it out without his knowledge to a group of lay sisters so they may run it as a charity institution for religious women who have fallen on hard times. Sister Margaret was formerly in prison with Janet; a new arrival, Candice, is on probation; and Sister Alice is a kleptomaniac. Charles tries to have them turned out, but an accident forces him to stay, and he becomes attracted to the younger Sister Fiona. However, he is still determined to go to the police. But when he finally gets away, he is arrested for some money he had misappropriated.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781984232977
- ISBN: 1984232975
- Publication Year: 2018