Tarts is a collection of 60 recipes for scrumptious sweet and savoury tarts. With easy-to-follow instructions on creating traditional and innovative bite-size treats, this cookbook written by chef Jimmy Chok makes it simple for food lovers to make and enjoy a whole spectrum of tarts at home, whether it is country-style short crust based tarts, buttery puff pastry tarts, creamy chocolate based dessert tarts, crisp filo tarts or healthy vegetable-based tarts. These include recipes for Mushroom Ragout Tarts, Grilled Capsicum Vol Au Vont, Eggs and Caviar in New Potato Shells, Fresh Fig Custard Tarts and Banana Tarte Tatin. Filled with stunning photographs, Tarts is an essential guide for cooking enthusiasts looking for fresh ideas for year-round entertaining.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Book Network
- ISBN-13: 9789814346580
- ISBN: 9814346586
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: Reprint