Tax Savvy For Small Business: A Complete Tax Strategy Guide
This book teaches business owners what they need to know about taxes for their small business and how to make the best tax-related decisions in all aspects of their business. It is completely updated to cover the new tax law effective in 2018; the book has information on all aspects of taxes for a small business owner, from how to choose the best business entity to tax deductions, recordkeeping, business losses, payroll taxes, fringe benefits, retirement plans, and much more. It provides valuable tax-related strategies and information to help small business owners save money and run their business without running into trouble with the IRS.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Nolo
- ISBN-13: 9781413325782
- ISBN: 1413325785
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 20