Teach Well, Live Well: Strategies For Success
Previous edition was $36.95, compared to this new, affordable edition at only $16.99! According to the US Department of Education, there are approximately 3.1 million full-time teachers in the Public School System alone. A guide for new and experienced teachers, this volume contains a variety of strategies for developing skills. Luckner has written more than 75 juried journal articles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781634507165
- ISBN: 1634507169
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint