Technology is a new and rapidly changing area of the curriculum. For experienced teachers in school as well as for students and novices, it has involved the need for a whole new range of knowledge and skills in teaching. This reader draws together already published articles and newly commissioned material from leading authors in the field to help teachers at all stages of their professional development to understand the principles which need to be considered whatever the detail of the National Curriculum in this subject. It looks at the development of technology as a school subject, at the ways in which pupils learn and teachers teach it, and at its place within the wider contexts of education as a whole and of the society which technological developments help to shape.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780415102544
- ISBN: 0415102545
- Publication Year: 1994