Teaching, Training, And Administration In Graduate Psychology Programs: A Psychoanalytic Perspective
"This book is an accessible and valuable resource for instructors, administrators, and graduate students. By integrating psychoanalytic theory with engaging cases and practical applications, the authors explore how psychoanalysis can foster a deeper understanding of the decisions that graduate psychology faculty and administrators face every day" --
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781442244962
- ISBN: 1442244968
- Publication Year: 2017