Technology Applications In School Psychology Consultation, Supervision, And Training
Technology Applications in School Psychology Consultation, Supervision, and Training explores the ways in which the field of school psychology is using technological innovations to support and improve graduate student training and supervision, as well as school consultation. Chapters based on current research and written by experts address the integration of telehealth tools and strategies such as telepresence robots, bug-in-the-ear devices, videoconferencing, virtual platforms, and more, including a section dedicated to navigating practical, ethical, and legal concerns. Throughout, the volume engages with relevant considerations relating to data management, professional standards, and regulatory guidelines. This is a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for all those looking to understand the place and potential of established and emerging technologies within school psychology training and practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138039865
- ISBN: 1138039861
- Publication Year: 2019