James is no ordinary teenager. He is a very smart, nerdy Brit recently relocated to California who thinks big strategic thoughts about everything from dating to healthy eating and marriage. He has decided he is not going to be digging the other guy's ditches, he will be a CEO of a multinational corporation, earning mega bucks, but first he will be a millionaire before he leaves his teens. His head is bursting with brilliant new business ideas and he forms a company with his best friend Dave. The appointment of a new board member Emma, brings him face to face with his first true love and their developing relationship is hilarious and heartwarming. Part two jumps forward four years and follows James as a young man attending UCLA completing an internship with a private detective. Young adults will fall in love and identify with James and older readers will wish they were young agai
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546928010
- ISBN: 1546928014
- Publication Year: 2017