Television Westerns: Major And Minor Series, 1946 1978
These heroes came riding into America's living rooms in one form or another from the earliest days of television and rode off into the sunset in the late 1970s. Here are detailed descriptions of every major and minor television Western series to appear, 1946-1978 (the Golden Age): theme, sustaining cast members and their characters, air dates & times, network(s). Separate listings show Emmy winners, Nielson ratings, recordings of theme music by artist and record label and other recordings of interest. Many great photos.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McFarland & Co Inc Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780786405794
- ISBN: 0786405791
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: Reprint