Tertiary Education At A Glance: China
This publication aims to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of tertiary education in China. It is the result of a partnership established between the World Bank and the Shanghai Jiao Tong University's Graduate School of Education to collect and disseminate information on higher education in the China. Inspired by the OECD's annual "Education at a Glance" publication, it presents data collected from several sources, including statistical publications such as the National Statistics on Education Yearbook and other statistical yearbooks, government authorities such as the Chinese Ministry of Education, and other sources, and is a significant and timely contribution to the literature and data on global tertiary education. As such, it should constitute a valuable resource for students, scholars, and policy makers interested in understanding tertiary education in the world's most populous country.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sense Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789460917455
- ISBN: 9460917453
- Publication Year: 2011