Texas During The Great Depression
This in-depth historical text focuses on the deep economic impact of the Great Depression in Texas. The scope of the book captures Texass prosperous years leading up to the 1930s, as well as the major events and issues that caused the Texas economy to spiral into depression. The book offers insight into Great Depression politics, especially how they affected citizens and eventually sparked the recovery of the Texan economy. Through engaging text, supplemental maps, and authentic photographs, readers will walk away with greater understanding of the economic, social, and political implications of the Great Depression in Texas.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Powerkids Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781477745113
- ISBN: 1477745114
- Publication Year: 2014