Thames Path In London: From Hampton Court To Crayford Ness: 50 Miles Of Historic Riverside Walk
This comprehensive guide to the London section of the Thames Path Trail Guide covers the route from Hampton Court in the east to the Thames Barrier in the west, with an extension into Crayford Ness. From the Mesolithic Period timber piles near Vauxhall Bridge to the innovative Shard skyscraper at London Bridge, the long and remarkable history of London is revealed. Clapham covers all the folklore from the famous frost fairs to the much-lamented beach near Tower Bridge, not forgetting the poignant recent visit of a large whale to the centre of London. The Thames winds all the way through London's history and culture, from Henry VIII's Hampton Court to the chequered fate of the Dome/O2. Accompanied by easy-to-read maps and colour photography, the London resident as much as the visiting tourist will find in this guide something new every step of the way.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aurum Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781781317549
- ISBN: 1781317542
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: New